Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Free Printable Upper Case and Lower Case Color Sheets

Since we homeschool, I'm all about finding things to do with my kids that are simple and easy; and don't have a lot of things to look at, or sidetrack them from what they need to focus on. In our household we have a little saying "less is more." So today I'm going to offer 2 of the printables that I created for my preschool aged child. They are simple and you can do so many different things with them. Such as have your child color them as they are, decorate them, paint them with finger paint, create animals or objects out of them and so much more.
Here is The first FREE lowercase letter printable - Feel free to copy and share with as many people as you would like. I also included extra versions of letters "a, q, t & y depending on what version of the letter you want to teach your child.


Letter a


Here is the FREE Uppercase letter printable


Uppercase Letter A


I hope you find these useful in your classroom.
Leave any questions or comments below. Enjoy the FREE printables for ABC's

No comments:

Post a Comment